Gainful Employment Disclosures
Effective July 1, 2011, the United States Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose information about their Gainful Employment programs. Gainful Employment programs include any Title IV financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.”
Below you will find information about Gainful Employment programs offered at Mount Mary University. This information applies to the 2011-2012 award year, and we will continue to update this information as more Gainful Employment data become available.
For additional information about Gainful Employment Programs regulations, please visit the U.S. Department of Education website: http://www.ed.gov/category/keyword/gainful-employment.
Gainful Employment Data for Mount Mary University:
- Admissions and Academic Program Information for Gainful Employment Programs
- Occupations Associated with Gainful Employment Programs
- On-Time Completion Rate for Gainful Employment Programs
- Tuition and Fees for Gainful Employment Programs
- Median Loan Debt for Gainful Employment Programs
- Job Placement Rates for Gainful Employment Programs