Creative and passionate leaders. A drive to success professionally and personally. A desire to make a different in their communities.
Mount Mary University students are women from a variety of cultural backgrounds who
want to create a bright future for themselves, their family and community.
While pursuing their degrees, our undergraduate students volunteer in the community, bring their talents to campus activities and organizations, study hard and have fun. They enjoy interacting one-on-one with their professors and other mentors, as well as building their confidence and leadership abilities to impact
Dedicated Students Who Impact the World
Art Therapy and Spanish '11
"Mount Mary pushed me to think in new ways, made me a more confident individual and energized me to make a difference in my community. I not only received an education, but I also received a life-changing experience."
- 142 students live on campus
- 158 participate in work-study opportunities
- 145% of students participate in an internship opportunities
- 20% of students participate in study abroad experiences for a semester, during a school break or in the summer
- Students come from three states and six countries
- Nearly 40% of students are minorities
- 45% of undergraduates enroll directly from high school and 51% of undergraduates transfer from other colleges
- 60% of entering freshmen enrolled full-time from high school in 2012 scored 18 and higher on their ACTs
- 75% of entering freshmen in 2012 ranked in the Top 50% of their high school class
- 60% of entering freshmen enrolled full-time directly from high school in 2012 had a GPA greater than 3.0
- In 2011-12, our 13 Caroline Scholars performed more than 4,000 hours of community service