Welcome to Mount Mary University! Whether you are pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduate degree or a certificate at Mount Mary, we want you feel informed and prepared for success -- before you start classes.
Undergraduate New Student Orientation
- Fall Orientation: August 27 & 28, 2015 (9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. - Alumnae Dining
- Over two days, meet other new students and participate in creative informational sessions and relationship-building activities to ensure a successful beginning here at Mount Mary. You’ll also meet SOAR leaders and learn about the Weeks of Welcome activities for you to make friends and get involved on campus during your first two weeks at Mount Mary.
- New Student Orientation is required for all incoming undergraduate and certificate students. There is no cost to attend Orientation!
- Stay Connected: Information and updates about New Student Orientation will be available in the following locations:
- Spring Orientation: TBD. Stay tuned for updates!
- Orientation information is concentrated into a single, shortened session. You can choose to attend a day or evening session. More information is coming soon.
Graduate New Student Orientation
At the Graduate Student Orientation, you can meet with your program director, network with other students, learn about student services, receive your student handbook, obtain your student ID/library card, obtain a campus parking permit and purchase your books. Details for fall and spring orientation events are emailed to accepted graduate students.
Note: MBA and dietetic internship students do not attend the above orientations; the MBA or dietetic internship program director will contact you regarding orientation prior to your first term.