How to Apply
To apply for undergraduate study at Mount Mary University, you must be in the process of completing or have already completed high school.
- Submit an online Undergraduate International Student Application for admission and the $100 application fee.
- Provide proof of English language competency by submitting an official score report or completion record from the accepted English proficiency requirements, listed below.
- Submit official transcripts from high school/secondary school and any colleges/universities you have attended. Transcripts must be translated into English by a certified translator or service.
- Submit a transcript evaluation to determine U.S. equivalency of all coursework and degrees. The evaluation must be done course-by-course or in a detailed report by an official evaluation service in the United States. Learn more about this requirement. Evaluation agencies include: World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators and Educational Perspectives.
- Submit the International Student Financial Support Form (undergraduate or dependent) and an official bank statement.
- If you are an international student transferring from another U.S. college or university, submit the International Student Transfer Form. (Note: This writable PDF form works best with PCs. Mac computers are not compatible with saving information in this writable PDF.)
English Proficiency Requirements
Students from non-English speaking countries are required to provide proof of English language proficiency. Mount Mary accepts any of the following for proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL iBT: 68 for direct admission, 61-67 for individual admission review
- TOEFL PBT: 520 for direct admission, 500-519 for individual admission review
- TOEFL CBT: 190 for direct admission, 173-189 for individual admission review
- TOEFL ITP: 520 for direct admission, 500-519 for individual admission review
- IELTS: 6.0 for direct admission, 5.5 for individual admission review
- WESLI: Completion of level 600
- ELS: Completion of level 112
Questions? Contact Us
If you need assistance during the application process or have questions about enrolling at Mount Mary, please contact the Admission Office:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Telephone Calls: 011+1+414+256+1219
- Phone Calls within the U.S.: (800) 321-6265