We want to meet you!
Schedule Your Individual Visit
You're invited to visit Mount Mary throughout the year for an up close and personal look at our beautiful campus. We have several options available for visiting campus, including the following individual and group visit options:
- tour campus
- meet with an admission counselor
- dine or enjoy a cup of coffee in one of our four on-campus cafés and dining halls
- meet with a professor
- sit in on a class
- talk with an athletics coach
Special Events for Undergraduate Students
- Snapshot Saturday: Saturday, September 19, 2015 | 10:00 am Tour campus, speak with an admission counselor and learn about our generous scholarships and financial aid. During each Snapshot Saturday, students interested in athletics can participate in our Athletic Open House. Student athletes get the chance to tour our athletics facilities while getting to know coaches and current athletes! For all students. Register online for this event.
- Wisconsin Education Fair (WEF): Wednesday, September 23, 2015 | 9:00-11:00 am Join us as we welcome approximately 100 admission representatives from all over the region to this on-campus college fair. Sponsored by professional Wisconsin education organizations, this college fair is your opportunity to talk about your future with colleges, universities, technical colleges, and others. Register at www.gotocollegefairs.com.
- Homecoming on the Mount: October 8-11, 2015 Experience a week of celebration bringing together alumnae, students, families, employees and friends. Learn more about Homecoming Week Events.
- Transfer & Adult Student Open House: Monday, October 12, 2015 | 4:30-7:00 pm Talk with professors about your areas of interest, meet with an admission counselor and speak with a financial aid counselor. Plus, learn more about our generous transfer credit policy! For transfer and adult students. Register online for this event.
- Career Showcase: Saturday, October 31, 2015 | 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Learn about careers in the academic area(s) you’re most interested in, while taking part in hands-on activities related to your possible major! Ideal for juniors and seniors. Register online for this event.
- Scholarships 101: Thursday, November 12, 2015 | 6:00 pm Learn tips and tricks on finding and applying for scholarships and financial aid. Attendees are entered into a drawing to win a $500 scholarship. For all students. Register online for this event.
- Grace Scholars Information Session on Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 6:00 pm Discover more about one of our signature scholarship programs. The Grace Scholarship covers 85 percent of tuition for four years for incoming freshmen from the Milwaukee area who demonstrate good academic performance and financial need. For Milwaukee high school students. Register online for this event.
- Snapshot Saturday: Saturday, December 5, 2015 | 10:00 am
Special Events for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Open House: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 | 5:00-7:00 pm Register online for this event.
- MBA Information Session: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 | 6:00 pm At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business leaders who put knowledge into transforming action. You can choose from two tracks: MBA General Management Track (36 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (39 credits). Graduate programs are open to both men and women. Register for an upcoming MBA Info Session by calling (414) 930-3049. Register online for this event.
- MBA Information Session: Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 6:00 pm Register online for this event.
Admission Office Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.