We want to meet you!
Schedule Your Individual Visit
You're invited to visit Mount Mary throughout the year for an up close and personal look at our beautiful campus. We have several options available for visiting campus, including the following individual and group visit options:
- tour campus
- meet with an admission counselor
- dine or enjoy a cup of coffee in one of our four on-campus cafés and dining halls
- meet with a professor
- sit in on a class
- talk with an athletics coach
Special Events for Undergraduate Students
- Snapshot Saturday: Saturday, February 20, 2016 | 10:00 am Tour campus, speak with an admission counselor and learn about our generous scholarships and financial aid. For first-year students. Register for this event.
- Overnight Experience: Thursday, March 10 - Friday, March 11, 2016 | Arrival time: Thursday at 4:00 pm An exclusive event for students accepted to Mount Mary University. Enjoy the opportunity to stay overnight in the residence hall with a current student, participate in a college class, and meet other students who plan to attend Mount Mary in the fall. For accepted first-year students. Register for this event.
- Transfer & Adult Student Open House: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm Talk with professors about your areas of interest, meet with an admission counselor and speak with a financial aid counselor. Plus, learn more about our generous transfer credit policy! For transfer and adult students. Register for this event.
- Spring Preview Day: Saturday, April 23, 2016 | 9:30 am - 1 pm Join us for Preview Day to learn more about the admission process, scholarships and financial aid, and student activities offered at Mount Mary University. This is your chance to speak with current students about their college experience and chat with faculty about your academic interests. We'll take you on a student-led tour of campus and you will be able to meet other students who are considering their future at Mount Mary, too! For first-year students.
- Transfer & Adult Student Open House: Thursday, June 16, 2016 | 4:30 - 7:00 pm
Special Events for Graduate Students
- Graduate Studies Open House: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm Attend program-specific information sessions to learn more about graduate degrees in Art Therapy, Counseling, Dietetics, Education, English and Occupational Therapy. Meet with faculty, admission counselors and current students. Financial aid information and campus tours will be available. Register for this event.
- MBA Open House: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 | 6:00 - 7:00 pm At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business
leaders who put knowledge into transforming action. You can choose from two tracks:
MBA General Management Track (38 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (41
credits). Graduate programs are open to both men and women. Register for this event.
- Graduate Studies Open House: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Financial Aid Events
- FAFSA Filing Workshops: Looking for help completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)? Attend a FAFSA Filling Workshop for one-on-one assistance from our Financial Aid staff! It is possible to complete the FAFSA in one sitting as long as you have the following information: student and parent Social Security numbers; tax returns; W-2 information; bank statements; all business and investment information; and the student driver’s license number. Sign up for a workshop using the link below:
- College Goal Wisconsin: Saturday, February 27, 2016 | 10:00 am This national event is designed to provide free information and assistance to families who need to complete their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Families will attend a short FAFSA presentation followed by time in a computer lab to complete their own FAFSA. Financial Aid professionals will be available to help answer any questions. Students who attend and complete their FAFSA will also be entered into a $1,000 scholarship drawing! No registration necessary. Learn more at collegegoalwi.org.
- Understanding Your Financial Aid: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 Your college education will be one of the best investments that you and your family
will make. Our Understanding Your Financial Aid event will help students better understand
their financial aid options. Receive one-on-one review of your financial aid package,
complete necessary forms with a financial aid counselor, and learn about how Mount
Mary students make private education affordable. Register for this event.
Admission Office Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.