Alumnae Weekend and Reunion: October 5-8, 2017
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion welcomes back all graduates from Mount Mary College and University, faculty and staff to reunite and rediscover campus. This will be a special year for alumnae from the class of 1967 (50th), 1992 (25th) and 2007 (10th) as they celebrate milestone anniversaries.
Events are subject to change. Confirmation emails and letters with final event times and details will be sent before guest arrival. Hotel confirmations are provided by the hotel directly.
Attendees can register without an online fee by contacting the Alumnae Office. Early bird registration ends July 31st.Register online
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call (414) 930-3034.
Thursday, October 5: Twilight in Tosa
Downtown Wauwatosa becomes Mount Mary's "Hometown" for a day of dining, shopping and fun. We’ve partnered with local bars, eateries and retailers along the newly renovated State Street and beyond to offer small plate specials, libation specials (21 and older) and shopping. Drawings will happen throughout the night at the historic "Little Red Store", but you must be registered to be included. We welcome the Mount Mary community including students, faculty and our fabulous alumnae.
3pm - 8pm: Check-in at the historic "Little Red Store" in the heart of downtown Wauwatosa (7720 Harwood Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213)
- Registration by September 22nd online, by phone or RSVP card will be required.
- All food and beverages are purchased by the individual attendee. Must be 21 and older to enjoy libations.
- Ample parking is located near the Little Red Store and a foot bridge will take you right into Tosa
- Featured Retail Partners
Friday, October 6: PASTABASH Dinner with The BRITINS
Join us for the 1st ever PASTABASH buffet dinner and stay for a local entertainment favorite, "The Britins", Beatles cover band. The band will be highlighting songs from 1967 (in honor of the 50th Anniversary Class)! And don't worry, if you are gluten free - we have you covered!
Registration is required. Dinner, dessert and entertainment included. Cash bar available.
Saturday, October 7: "Come Together" Reunion Morning
- Take a group walk along Menomonee River Parkway.
- Go to Class! Theology of the Stranger and Landless with assistant professor of theology and fellow alum, Dr. Helga Kisler, ’00.
- Grab some alumnae gear at the Mount Mary University bookstore.
- Grab hot cider at the pre-luncheon reception in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Theology Department.
- Door Décor! A walk through the updated dorms of Caroline Hall. Resident students will decorate their doors and welcome you to cast your vote for your favorite. Prizes for top door décor will be given to the students after the weekend.
Saturday, October 7: "Magical Mystery Tour" Reunion Afternoon
- Join us for a buffet lunch featuring hot items for every taste.
- Share laughs with local personality John McGivern, an Emmy Award winning actor.
- Hear our newly appointed 12th president of Mount Mary University, Dr. Christine Pharr, share her vision for the future.
- Take a picture with your classmates.
- Tour the campus (Caroline Hall dorm tour provided during the morning session).
- Attend reunion mass.
Registration price includes meals, refreshments and all activities throughout the day.Cash bar available.
Sunday, October 8: "The Long and Winding Road"
Join your classmates once more for a continental farewell breakfast in a private banquet room at the Radisson Milwaukee West. This is the perfect place to bring out those yearbooks (or old Facebook posts) and reminisce once more before you take “The Long and Winding Road” home.
Individual Class Gatherings and Celebrations
Class gatherings are planned by the individual class delegate or committee representing its class. Registration for these gatherings are exclusive to the specific class. If you are interested in planning or hosting a gathering and would like us to post the information, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events may also be hosted for majors/programs that are celebrating a milestone anniversary.
Class and major/program specific events being hosted on the evening of Saturday, October 7:
- Class of 1967 50th Anniversary Dinner
- 50th Anniversary of the Theology Program Reception
RADISSON HOTEL MILWAUKEE WEST (2303 N. Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee)
Room rate is $118.00 per night and is subject to applicable state and local tax rate of 15.1%. Individuals are required to make their own reservations by 9/18/17. Reservations can be made by calling (414) 257-3400. Please advise the receptionist of the group name to ensure special group rate: Mount Mary University.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - MILWAUKEE WEST (11111 W. North Ave., Milwaukee)
Room Rate is $99.00 per night and is subject to applicable state and local tax rate of 15.1%. This rate is inclusive of free hot breakfast each morning during normal breakfast hours. Parking is complementary as well as high speed internet access. Individuals are required to make their own reservations by 9/18/17. Reservations can be made by calling (414) 778-0333 and referencing the Mount Mary University group rate.
The Office of Alumnae Relations secures two (2) hotel room blocks for the convenience of our guests. Individuals are responsible for paying for the room rate and all charges incurred during their stay. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card number or an advanced deposit of one night's room and tax. Reservations may be cancelled by 6pm, 24hrs in advance of arrival date. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The university does not work with any other hotels/motels other than those listed above.
Change of Address
To ensure that you receive this information, please update us with your current contact information. Update your information here.
Registration and Reunion Refund Policy
Registration fees help us to offer a variety of events during the weekend. Online registration through eventbrite charges the user a fee. Alumnae can contact the Office of Alumnae Relations to register for events with no user fee. All fees are non-refundable 30 days (September 5th) prior to the Thursday (October 5th) of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by this date by mail to the Office of Alumnae Relations or emailing us at email@example.com. All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Please allow up to two weeks for the receipt of your refund. Email us.