Homecoming on the Mount
Save the Date 2016:
Homecoming on the Mount Campus Celebration October 3rd - 8th
Alumnae/i Reunion Weekend October 7th - 9th
Homecoming on the Mount is a time for students, alumnae, employees, and other members of the Mount Mary community to celebrate! Everyone is invited back to campus and invited to join in activities leading up to a weekend full of special alumnae festivities.
Alumnae/i Reunion Weekend invites all graduates from Mount Mary College and Mount Mary University for reconnecting and rediscovering campus. This will be a special year for alumnae from the class of 1966 (50th), 1991 (25th), and 2006 (10th) as they celebrate milestone anniversaries.
While back on campus, expect to see traditional events, like:
- The Great Potato Derby, Bingo, and the President's Ice Cream Social
- Alumnae Awards Night recognizing this year's Madonna Medalists and the Tower Award for Excellence
- Induction of the 50th anniversary class into the Marian Club and Luncheon
- Class Gatherings and Dinners
- Homecoming Mass in Our Lady Chapel
In addition to traditional events, every year includes new events, too. Stay tuned for more information about these upcoming events, how to register, and where to stay if you are traveling from out of town. To ensure that you receive this information, please update us with you current contact information. Please remember that our main means of communication is through this website and by email.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved from October 7th - 9th at the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West. The room rate is $115.00. Hotel reservations need to be made by September 23 to receive this special rate. When booking, please mention that you are with Mount Mary University. This rate does not include tax, which is currently 15.1%.Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West 2303 N. Mayfair Rd Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 257-3400
- Nominate an alumna for the Madonna Medal or Tower Award for Excellence
- Make your donation to support the Alumnae Endowed Scholarship Fund
- View digital yearbooks online ranging from 1930 to 1995
Pictures from 2015 Homecoming on the Mount
To view all photographs from Homecoming on the Mount, browse the university's Flickr profile.