Creating Lifelong Career & Education Connections
At Mount Mary, you're part of our community for a lifetime. We support you in achieving personal and professional success long after you graduate—throughout your entire career. We provide the following services to our alumnae:
Get a "University" Diploma!
Replacement Diplomas are now available.
On July 1, 2013, Mount Mary College became Mount Mary University. You can now order
a replacement diploma reflecting the new university name.
Please complete the Replacement Diploma Order Form and return it to the Alumnae Office.
- Getting your transcripts—Whether it's for a job or grad school application, requesting a transcript is easy.
- Career counseling—Get free career counseling through individual appointments (for your first year after graduation) with our career development counselors, attend group career development workshops, participate in a round-table discussion group for alumnae looking to make a career change and attend monthly networking opportunities.
- Online job search tool—Access job openings posted on MyMountMary by the Advising and Career Development Office.
- Tuition and fee discounts—Undergraduate alumnae who wish to take additional undergraduate courses receive half off the tuition price for up to 4 credits per semester. If you're interested in graduate school at Mount Mary, the graduate program application fee is waived for all alumnae.
- Library and fitness center—You can access full services at Haggerty Library with an alumnae I.D. card for free, as well as maintain your health by becoming a member of Mount Mary's fitness center in Bloechl Recreation Center for a nominal fee. To get an alumnae I.D., contact the Student Affairs Office at (414) 258-4810 during normal business hours. To become a fitness member, contact the Athletic Department.
- Rent facilities for your event—Whether it's a wedding, family reunion, birthday party or business meeting, alumnae may rent Mount Mary facilities including a banquet hall, meeting room or other rooms. The Alumnae and Parent Engagement Office has a special gift for alumnae celebrating their wedding on campus.