Mount Mary's more than 10,000 alumnae are successful artists, designers, doctors, entrepreneurs, teachers, therapists, writers and more who make a difference in their communities. We are proud of the accomplishments of our talented, creative and driven alumnae.
Arts & Design
- Eliza Audley '91, owner of Eliza Audley fashion design company who created a line of women's tennis clothing worn by athletes at the 2012 London Olympics.
- Donna Ricco '81, owner of Donna Ricco fashion design company who designed the dress First Lady Michelle Obama wore on "The View" talk show in 2008.
Social Sciences, Business & Education
- Carmen Mojica '06, a social worker with Franciscan Peacemakers who works on the topic of human trafficking.
- Marie O'Brien '08, CEO and founder of Enterforce, Inc., a Wisconsin-based workforce management firm that helps Fortune 1000 companies more efficiently acquire contingent labor and services.
- Elizabeth Barbone '02, cookbook author of Easy Gluten-Free Baking and blogger at glutenfreebaking.com.
Natural & Health Sciences
- Kathryn Murphy Burke '65, founder and creator of Murph's Original Irish products, marinades and Bloody Mary mixes.
- Linda Lynn Scott '07, a recent counseling graduate who is director of Pyles Corners, a grief support group for children and military families.