Business and Community Partnerships
In collaboration with women leaders and visionaries of all kinds from Milwaukee, throughout Wisconsin and across the country, the Women’s Leadership Institute offers a diverse and lively, creative environment.
Our community partners visit Mount Mary classrooms to talk on subject matters such as business analysis, mentoring, law, nonprofit and women's leadership.
- Zizzo Group
- Growing Minds
- Brady Corporation
- George Ann Casper, Diversity Consultant
- Backbone Institute
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Christine Harris Connections
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Forest County Potawatomi Foundation
- The School Sisters of Notre Dame
- We Energies
- Opportunity International
- Ixonia Bank
Help Us Make a Difference
Your support is essential to strengthening women's leadership in our communities and in our world. Learn about how you can take action.