Parking is free for visitors, students, faculty and staff at Mount Mary University.
- Lot B
- Notre Dame Lane, commonly called the "U-drive"
- Any specially marked "visitor" parking
- Lot A: Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - 11p.m.
- Lot B: 24-hour lot (Please do not park in "visitor" parking. Students, staff or faculty parked in spaces especially designated for visitors will be ticketed.)
- Lot C: 7 days per week. No overnight parking.
- Notre Dame Lane: Marked admission visitor spaces - Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - 11 p.m. Temporary parking in front of Notre Dame Hall is allowed for access to child care, and drivers must use hazard lights. No overnight parking.
For Faculty and Staff
- Lot A
- Staff Lot (south of Caroline Hall/Haggerty Library)
- All student parking areas
Handicap Accessible Parking
There are spaces in all lots on campus and along Notre Dame Lane reserved for individuals with state-issued handicapped parking permits.
All students, faculty and staff parking a vehicle on campus must register the vehicle year, make, model and license plate number. A registration tag will be issued, which must be displayed from the rear view mirror while parking on campus. If you would like to complete an application for parking, please log onto My Mount Mary and select the Campus Life tab, then Security, Parking permits can be obtained in the Public Safety Office, Rm 79, Bergstrom Hall.
Occasionally, it happens, even though you've tried to comply with the above rules and regulations. You get a parking citation. Paying a fine is easy. Just stop by the Business Office (Notre Dame Hall, Room 159), or put your check (payable to "Mount Mary University") in the mail: Mount Mary University, Business Office, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597.
Please be aware that Mount Mary University assumes no responsibility for any vehicle or its contents while parked or operated on the University Campus.