Create Your Home Away From Home
From Fall Extravaganzas to Halloween Dances and Coca Mocha nights, living on campus at Mount Mary is full of energy and action.
Living in Caroline Hall is a great way to make new friends, have convenient access to campus events and facilities, and enjoy the beauty of our park-like campus. Plus in the winter you don’t even have to go outside to class—you can take the warm, underground tunnel from the residence hall to other buildings on campus.
All first-year, transfer and female graduate students can choose to live on campus in Caroline Hall. If you are a first-year student enrolling directly from high school, you are required to live on campus, unless you are living at home with your parents or immediate family.
Living on Campus
Caroline Hall offers comfortable, single, double or triple rooms with private or shared bathrooms for all traditional and graduate students. Features of the residence hall include:
- Single, double or triple rooms with private or shared bathrooms for each room
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Basic furniture—bed, mattress, desk, chair and dresser
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Wireless internet and cable TV
- Beverage machines and kitchens on every floor
- Laundry facilities
- Friendly and caring Resident Assistants on every floor
- Convenient access to several dining options —an all-you-can-eat style dining hall, Parkway Place grill and three coffee and snack shops
How to apply
Learn about the steps to apply to live on campus, choosing your preferred room style, roommate assignments, and important deadlines for your application. Read more about applying to live on campus.
Office of Residence Life
Mount Mary University
2900 N Menomonee River Parkway
Milwaukee WI, 53222