Create a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and improve your quality of life through Mount Mary University’s fitness center at the Bloechl Recreation Center.
At the fitness center you can access weight training and cardiovascular exercise equipment including:
- TRX suspension training system
- Stability and medicine balls
- Plyometric boxes
- DVD workout & stretching area
- Stationary bicycles
- Rowing machine
- Elliptical machines
- Stationary weight lifting machines
- Olympic squat rack & multifunctional trainer
A variety of printed workouts are also available in the Fitness Center ranging from core, upper body, lower body, and cardio.
To enroll in fitness classes offered by Mount Mary (such as yoga, dance, aerobics and strength training), see our physical education and dance programs.
Become a Fitness Center Member
Mount Mary students, faculty and staff can use the fitness center for free. Alumnae and community members age 18 or older can access the fitness center for a small fee:
- Alumnae: $90 per semester
- Community members: $100 per semester
To obtain a fitness center pass, faculty, staff, alumnae and community members must:
- Complete the fitness center registration form and waiver
- If applicable, send a check (payable to Mount Mary University) to Athletics Department, Mount Mary University, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222.
For more information, call 414-443-3644.
Fitness Center Hours
Summer Hours (May through June)
May 25th-27th: 5pm-8pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
June 1st-3rd: 5pm-8pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
June 8th-10th: 5pm-8pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
June 16th-18th: 5pm-8pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
June 22nd-24th: 5pm-8pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
June 30th-July 2nd: 5pm-8pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
July/August hours will be posted at a later time
The fitness center is closed on all University holidays and has limited hours during winter, spring, and summer break. Please call 414-443-3644 if you have any questions or concerns.