Chris M. Belkofer, MAAT, ATR,
Instructor, Graduate Art Therapy Program
- B.A., University of Missouri
- M.A., School of Art Institute of Chicago
He is a licensed Clinical Professional
Counselor, LCPC, a Registered Art Therapist, ATR, and a member of the
American Art Therapy Association.
"I think the thing I like most about teaching students at Mount Mary is ...forming that relationship with them...and seeing them change and grow." --Chris Belkofer
Hear more from Chris on his experiences teaching at Mount Mary.
Art Work -
- The American
Art Therapy Association Conference, Dallas, TX. Presenter, “The
Changing Brain: Expressive therapies in residential care.”
- The University of Illinois at Chicago, Residential Care Conference
Co-Presenter, “Building Safe Houses: Expressive therapies in residential
Published Works -
- 2009 Book review: Art therapy and clinical neuroscience, submitted
for publication Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association
- 2008 Conducting Art Therapy Research Using Quantitative EEG Measures,
Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association, 25(2), 56-63.
(L. Konopka, co-author)
Download Chris Belkofer's