First Year Student Admission Information
Students entering directly from high school or who have not attended a two- or four-year college or university are considered a first-year student at Mount Mary College.
At Mount Mary College in the Milwaukee metropolitan area your professors will remember you by name, support you to achieve your potential and challenge you to try new experiences and excel in ways you never dreamed possible.
| The College provides you opportunities to explore social justice and leadership skills in 30 undergraduate majors. You will learn that your interests—whatever your major—can be used to impact someone else’s life.
For nearly 100 years Mount Mary and our dedicated professors have been helping young women like you achieve their potential. Your success is important and because of this, Mount Mary provides nearly all first-year, full-time undergraduate students an academic scholarship.
We invite you to enroll at Mount Mary, so you can join the ranks of our more than 10,000 alumnae who are confident, successful professionals making a difference in their communities as teachers, nurses, artists, businesswomen, therapists, designers and more!
Mount Mary highlights:
- More than 30 undergraduate majors, including art therapy, business, dietetics, education, fashion, nursing, occupational therapy, psychology and social work
- Accredited degree programs
- Over 40 clubs and organizations
- Study abroad opportunities for a semester, during a school break or in the summer
- NCAA Division III women’s athletics
- Convenient, on-campus residence hall
- Generous scholarships and financial aid
How to apply
- Apply online by filling out the Undergraduate Freshman Application.
- Submit your official high school transcript.
- Submit your ACT scores.
Contact the Admission Office at 1-800-321-6265.