Create Success Faster
We know you’re busy and that life doesn't stop when you choose to advance your education
or career. That’s why Mount Mary University offers three degree programs for adult
women in an accelerated format to help you earn your undergraduate degree in a more
convenient way than a traditional degree program.
Accelerated format programs offer courses that meet one night a week or on Saturdays for eight weeks. Five terms are offered each year. Terms begin in January, March, June, August and October. You can take courses each term, or in terms that best fit your schedule.
Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Programs
Business Administration: This program prepares women for managerial positions and advanced education by developing
skills in effective communication and logical problem solving.
Business/Professional Communication: This program focuses on a combination of a business background and well-developed written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Liberal Studies: This is a degree-completion program that offers women who hold an associate’s degree the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree. In this program, you will complete courses in the sciences, humanities and an area of concentration.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Accelerated Format Degree Programs
To be eligible to apply for an accelerated degree program, you must:
- Be at least 24 years old
- Have graduated from high school at least 5 years ago
- Have two years of full-time work experience or the equivalent (not counting work while a full-time student)
- Complete basic mathematical and writing competency through assessment testing or complete the equivalent courses in transfer from another college
How to Apply for an Accelerated Format Degree Program
To apply for admission to an accelerated degree program, follow these simple steps:
- Complete the online Undergraduate Transfer Application.
- Submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit official college/university transcripts from all institutions attended (if any).