What's different about Mount Mary's Education Graduate Programs?
Take the next step in your teaching career with a Master of Arts in Education degree, Waldorf Teacher certification or a Reading Teacher (316) license. Our coed graduate programs help you create a brighter future for you and your students in an environment that challenges you and encourages your success.
Education Graduate Programs
Mount Mary’s education graduate programs feature:
- Three options for earning graduate credit: a master’s degree, Waldorf Teacher Certification program and Reading Teacher (316) license program
- Courses that broaden your repertoire of teaching skills and meet Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (WDPI) continuing education requirements
- Flexible class schedules: classes meeting in the evenings during the school year or during the daytime in the summer so you can continue working while achieving professional success
- Knowledgeable instructors who will give you personal attention and encouragement
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Employees of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee pursuing a graduate degree in education may be eligible for a 50 percent tuition discount through our corporate partners program. Discounts for summer courses also may be available. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the prerequisites and degree requirements.
- Contact your graduate admission counselor with any questions.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!