Create the next step in your professional career with a Mount Mary MBA. Designed to develop leaders for the global business environment, Mount Mary’s coed program provides in-depth skills and knowledge in the functional areas of business with an emphasis in communication skills, ethics and leadership within a global society.Apply for Admission
MBA Information Night
Join us February 1, 6-7pm to learn more about Mount Mary's Master of Business Administration at the MBA Information Night. At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business leaders who put knowledge into transforming action.RSVP for February 1
MBA Program Features
Mount Mary’s MBA General Management Track (38 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (41 credits) features:
- Courses that enhance your leadership, ethical decision-making and communication skills within a global environment.
- Flexible class schedules in an 8-week accelerated format so you can continue working while achieving professional success.
- Knowledgeable instructors who are proven business leaders.
- Opportunities in careers such as consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, management and marketing.
- Small class sizes (15 students) that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier.
- Nearly 25% of our class offerings are blended or online.
- Most students complete the program in 2-3 years depending on their pace and prerequisite classes needed.
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Contact Dr. Kristen Roche, MBA Program Director, by email or at (414) 930-3419, to learn more.
- Employees of Mount Mary’s corporate partners who are pursuing an MBA may be eligible for a 5 percent tuition discount. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- See a list of frequently asked questions about the MBA program or contact your graduate admission counselor to get your questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!
I've really appreciated that the Mount Mary MBA program created an environment where I further developed my leadership abilities, expanded my entrepreneurial curiosity, and was able to apply insightful real world teaching to my business endeavors.