Two customizable week-long camps for youth grades K through 8.
Stop, look, listen. Whether your child likes to draw, paint, construct or compose with art or music,
they are in for multi-sensory experiences that will give them time to explore, reflect
and bring ideas to life.
Select one, two or three workshops each day or stay for the full day program with a supervised lunch, breaks and optional afternoon mural project. Two, one week sessions will culminate in a colorful exhibit and musical performance where parents and guests will be able to reflect on the innovative results of the
SAVE THE DATE: June 22-26, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and July 6-10, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2 1/2 hour-long art workshops a.m. session and p.m. session.
1 3/4 hour-long music workshops late p.m. session.
What makes Mount Mary's program unique:
- Provides a student centered learning environment that encourages exploration and reflection based on the child's interests and skills
- Exposes students to the interdisciplinary connections of art with history, science, math, writing and music
- Engages students in a variety of hands-on experiences that focus on the importance of process as well as product
- Introduces students to real exhibit experiences in a professional gallery that features their work and the work of their peers
- Promotes the arts as a lifelong learning experience that develops confidence, innovative thinking skills and an appreciation for the world around us
Created with flickr slideshow.
Want to know more?
- Contact Deb Heermans at email@example.com or (414) 258-4810, ext. 277, for more information.
- Catch a glimpse of last year's "jazzy" camp as seen on Fox 6 Wake Up News.
- Read the news release.