School of Natural and Health Sciences
Be challenged as you collaborate. Be engaged as you explore. Be encouraged as you put principles into practice.
Mount Mary’s School of Natural and Health Sciences offers undergraduate students a one-of-a-kind creative culture that is committed to student-centered learning through its three core student experiences—collaborating, exploring and putting principles into practice.
Programs of Study
- Biology (major and minor)
- Chemistry (major and minor)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Dietetics (undergraduate, master’s and post-baccalaureate internship)
- Environmental Studies (minor only)
- Health Sciences (Biology or Chemistry major)
- Pre-Chiropractic Medicine
- Pre-Osteopathic Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Mathematics (major and minor)
- Occupational Therapy (undergraduate and graduate)
- Radiologic Technology