Prepare to apply to the Nursing 1-2-1 Program
All of the following criteria must be met for admission into the Nursing 1-2-1 Program with Mount Mary University and Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC). Please note that this program is only available to full-time students and is not available for part-time status.
- Minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 2.5 or higher
- ACT composite score of 18 or higher
- Grade of C or higher in high school biology and chemistry
- ACT English subscore of 18 or higher and a GPA of 2.5 or higher or English Accuplacer score of >51
- ACT Reading subscore of 20 or higher OR English Reading Accuplacer score of 80 or higher
- Math Accuplacer Score of >64
During the program, students will submit health records, complete background checks and drug tests. Active criminal results and positive drug tests will affect status in the program.