Mount Mary College offers various ways to make a memorial gift to honor or memorialize a loved one, your class reunion, or a particular professor. Your love for others can become part of Mount Mary's history with these gifts -
- Scholarships – To help defer the cost of a college education, Mount Mary students are awarded departmental scholarships, institutional scholarships and institutional financial aid.
- Planned Gifts – A wonderful way to leave your own legacy at Mount Mary College. Find out more.
- Bricks – The commemorative bricks are on display in the Launa Stayer Courtyard near the Gerhardinger Center. See the order form.
- Tiles – The commemorative tiles will be on display in the entrance of the Bloechl Recreation Center. See the order form.
- Laurie Risch Memorial Fund – A scholarship fund in memory of Laurie Risch, a 2011 graduate in the Masters of English program, benefitting graduate students interested in specializing in young adult literature. See the donation form or indicate this scholarship on the online giving form.
- Charles James Kaiser Scholarship – A scholarship in memory of Charles James Kaiser extending his legacy of teaching and encouraging new generations of artists. See the donation form or indicate this scholarship on the online giving form.
To make a memorial gift, please contact the Development
Office, (414) 443-3639.