The countdown to Winter Commencement 2014 has begun!
Candidates for December 2014 graduation are encouraged to join Student Affairs for Commencement Countdown, the "one-stop" open house for all things graduation.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
11:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.
North Dining Room
Representatives from offices across Mount Mary's campus will be on hand to assist with the final preparation for this milestone event. Candidates will be able to handle all graduation business including:
- Complete and submit the Ceremonies Participation Form.
Submission deadline: November 3.
- Register for Step Singing and Commencement Liturgy, time-honored traditions at Mount Mary.
- Order caps, gowns and announcements.
Please be prepared with quantity needed.
- Sit for a professional graduation portrait.
Sample cap, gown and diploma provided. There is no sitting fee. Proofs are mailed to candidates with no commitment to purchase. Please arrive "camera-ready."
- Receive information from the Alumnae Association and the Alumnae Office.
- Receive information on graduate programs offered at Mount Mary.
- Take care of financial aid or business office concerns.
Please consult MyMountMary for Commencement details including degree verification, graduation ceremony details and tickets, rehearsal schedule, special program celebrations, and more.
Please contact Elizabeth Reuter at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.