Parking at Mount Mary
Parking is free and plentiful at Mount Mary.
There are several marked parking spaces on Notre Dame Lane and in student parking Lot B that are reserved for visitors. Visitor overflow is the general Lot B.
- Lot A - Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - 11p.m.
- Lot B - 24-hour lot
Please do not park in "visitor" parking. Students, staff or faculty parked in spaces especially designated for visitors will be ticketed.
- Lot C - Daytime parking
- Notre Dame Lane
- Angle parking - daytime parking only
- Marked admission visitor spaces - Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Temporary parking in front of Notre Dame Hall is allowed for access to childcare.
Drivers must use hazard lights.
For Faculty and Staff:
- Lot A
- Staff Lot (south of Caroline Hall/Haggerty Library)
- All student parking areas
There are spaces in all lots on campus and along Notre Dame Lane reserved for those with state-issued handicapped parking permits.
All students, faculty and staff parking a vehicle on campus must register the vehicle year, make, model and license plate number. A registration tag will be provided, which must be displayed from the rear view mirror while parking on campus.
- Students: Register vehicles in the Student Affairs Office (CH147).
- Faculty and Staff: Register vehicles in the Human Resources Office (NDH156).
Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations will result in the issuance of a parking citation. Fines can be paid in person in the business office (NDH 159), or via mail at the address below.
Make checks payable to "Mount Mary College."
Mount Mary College
2900 Menomonee River Parkway
Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597
Get Driving Directions: written and map