New Student Registration Resources
Welcome to Mount Mary University! We are excited to join you on your academic journey and help you every step of the way. Below are some resources that new students may find useful as they are preparing to register for classes and become a Blue Angel. Be sure to start checking your Mount Mary email after you've registered for classes and reach out to your Admission Counselor if you have any questions.
At Mount Mary University, our students will receive a faculty advisor to assist with the selection of courses. Mount Mary students are required to meet with their faculty advisor each semester to formulate an academic plan and register for the following semester's courses.
Prior to registering for courses, students will also be required to complete two forms each semester: Registration Agreement Form and Personal Info Update Form. Both forms can be found on your My Mount Mary account, under the My Academics tab. To view the forms, be sure to select 2022 - 2023 Academic Year - Spring from the drop-down.
Mount Mary University's Business Office is here to answer your questions about your student account and payments. Payments can be made online through Transact Payment or in person at the Business Office using cash, check, money orders, or cashier checks. Payments can also be dropped in the Business Office's secured drop box outside of the Business Office located in Notre Dame Hall – Room 159.
If you plan to enroll in a Payment Plan, the Spring 2023 Payment Plans will open on December 21, 2022 and the deadline for enrollment into a plan is January 25, 2023. Payment Plans can be set up through Transact Payments, available on your My Mount Mary portal, under the Finances tab.
Be sure to connect with the Business Office if you have any questions about your account or payments.
Counseling & Wellness Center
- free individual and group counseling to undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff
- regularly scheduled wellness offerings
- counseling for personal and academic and work-life needs
- assistance with referral to local mental health or medical providers
Connect with the Counseling & Wellness Center to learn more about their available resources.
Financial Aid & Veteran Services Office
Mount Mary University Bookstore
At Mount Mary University, we are dedicated to building a warm and inclusive community for all of our students. Living on campus is a great way to get involved in the campus community, build friendships, and develop leadership skills. All female students are eligible to live on campus in Caroline Hall. If you plan to live in Caroline Hall during the spring 2023 semester, be sure to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Housing Application (for students starting in spring 2023, select on the application that you are requesting housing for the spring 2023 semester only)
- Submit your $100 housing security deposit – payable through your MyMountMary Future Student portal or by check
- Fill out the Health Record Report Form – available through your MyMount Mary Future Student portal
Mount Mary University's Student Engagement Office can help you find opportunities to get involved, as well as answer your questions about student activities at Mount Mary. Here are some ways you can get involved on campus:
- Participate in an upcoming event or program – check the weekly e-newsletter for upcoming events
- Join a student club or organization
- Follow the Student Engagement Office on Instagram to see what's happening around campus!
Connect with the Student Engagement Office to learn more ways to get involved!
Student Success Center
Mount Mary University's Student Success Center provides a welcoming and supportive space with personal support for students. The Student Success Center offers many resources to students, including:
- Academic Advising
- Accessibility Services
- Student Support Consultants
- Career Development Services
- Tutoring and Testing Services
Reach out to the Student Success Center early in your college career for success in and out of the classroom!
Our admissions team is here to help
The best way to get started is to get in touch. We’ll answer your questions, help you explore programs and walk you through the admissions and financial aid process.