Welcome to Mount MaryAre you ready to start creating? Your life is about to change. Check out this helpful list below to see what you need to know before your first day on campus.
Admitted Students' Next Steps
- Log in to your MyMountMary account.
- Complete your FAFSA and seek out additional scholarships.
- Submit your $50 tuition deposit to secure your enrollment. Your $50 payment should be made by cash, check or through CASHNet SmartPay.
*If paying via cash or check, you MUST include your first and last name and student ID number to ensure we are able to process your payment. Students can make electronic payments by logging onto their MyMountMary account, clicking on the CASHNet link, and following the instructions.
- Sign up for your placement assessments and Registration Day.
- Choose a meal plan for eating in the dining hall or a campus café.
- See why living on campus in Caroline Hall might be right for you.
- Check out our NCAA Division III Blue Angels sports teams.
- Purchase your textbooks from the Mount Mary Bookstore.
- Discover new experiences with our clubs and organizations.