I'm Accepted! Now what?Congratulations on your acceptance to Mount Mary University! Below are some important next steps in the enrollment process. Admitted students can track their progress of these next steps through the Future Student Portal on MyMountMary.
Admitted Student Next Steps
- Log into the MyMountMary Future Student Portal. If this is your first time setting up your MyMountMary account, use your email address or student ID number as your username. Then, click "Password Reset" (on the left-hand side of the page). From there, follow the prompts to retrieve your password.
- Once you are logged into MyMountMary, click the Admissions tab to view your Future Student Portal. This portal includes many items... a list of your complete and incomplete enrollment requirements, a link to submit your tuition deposit, and access to your financial aid award (including tuition payment plans).
- Complete your FAFSA and accept your financial aid award package.
- When you are filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), don't forget to include Mount Mary's school code: 003869. Once you receive your financial aid award, you can accept your award package through your MyMountMary Future Student Portal.
- Complete the Intent to Enroll form and submit your $50 tuition deposit.
- Once you've made your college decision, it's important to complete Mount Mary's Intent to Enroll form and make your tuition deposit to secure your spot.
- Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus.
- Be sure to complete your Housing application for Caroline Hall, and submit your housing deposit through MyMountMary. Whether you plan to live on campus or commute to school, free parking is readily available for all Mount Mary students.
- Sign up for New Student Registration to select your course schedule for your first semester.
- Dates for 2020 New Student Registration coming soon!