Joining the Alumnae Association
The Alumnae/i Association provides opportunities for you to reconnect with the University and interact with other alums in a meaningful way. During the year, the Association can be found helping recruit new Mount Mary students, engaging with current students on campus, and networking with other Mount Mary graduates in their workplace. Collectively, these activities form W.I.N.G.S. — Women Igniting a New Generation of Students. The three aspects within the W.I.N.G.S. program are In Recruitment, On Campus, and At Work. Stay tuned for ways to get involved.
The Association also supports Mount Mary students. With a portion of the proceeds from the Association’s annual Starving Artists’ Show, coupled with gifts from donors like you, a Mount Mary degree is more financially obtainable for students. Help future alums by making a donation today.
Membership into the Alumnae/i Association
Alumnae/i automatically become members of the the Alumnae/i Association upon graduation. Membership is free and no renewals are necessary. The Association is made up of all graduates of Mount Mary University, Mount Mary College, and St. Mary's College in Prairie du Chien who choose to affiliate themselves with the Association. It is also open to any former student who completes 32 credits and requests alumna status. Contact the Office of Alumnae Relations if you’d like to request a non-degreed alumna status.
General Alumnae Association Meetings
General assembly meetings are held twice a year and are open for all alums to attend. At these meetings, officers and committee chairs/co-chairs give committee updates and a review of the financial status of the Association. Other updates from the University and the Office of Alumnae Relations may be provided.
- January 26, 2019: Meeting Agenda, Meeting Minutes
- February 24, 2018: Meeting Agenda, Presentation, Meeting Minutes
- January 31, 2018: January Quarterly Update from Winter/Spring E-News
- April 30, 2018: April Quarterly Update from Spring/Summer E-News
- July 31, 2018: July Quarterly Update from Summer/Fall E-News
Current Alumnae Association Board Members as of July 1, 2017:
Executive Committee Members
- President: Leslye Schlack Bronstad '11
- Vice President: Sierra Copper '11
- President-Elect: Open
- Treasurer: Mary Potter Hummer '84
- Past-President: Jana Janesko Champion '84
Board of Directors
- Starving Artists’ Show 2017 Chair: Mary Schwister Bock '64
- Medal Committee Chair: Kathleen Bayer Schneider '68
- W.I.N.G.S. Chair (Women Igniting a New Generation of Students) Program: Heather Thomas-Flores '15
- W.I.N.G.S. In Recruitment: Open
- W.I.N.G.S. On Campus: Open
- W.I.N.G.S. At Work: Open
- Alumnae Relations Committee: Jean Tauer, '72 and Judi Noto Mucklin '72
- Marian Club (classes celebrating 50 plus years) Chair: Marlene Morouse Aune '65
- Alumnae Weekend and Reunion Chair: Marita (Mic) Makurat Pietrykowski '70
- Class and Program Delegate Chair: Kathleen Bloechl '80
View Your Class Letter
Each year, class letters will be mailed, emailed and archived onto the website. Each class will receive one letter per year, but milestone anniversary class could receive up to two letters. In your class letter, you will find a personalized message from your class delegate (if your class has one) and information about Alumnae and University updates and events. View your class letter.