Creative Writing and Professional/New Media Writing
Mount Mary University English Graduate Program is a place for writers to grow. The instructors are experienced and well-published writers. The courses cover a range of topics including, but not limited to: flash fiction, memoir, novel writing, poetry, podcasting, social media management, grant writing and literature -- all with an emphasis on the craft of writing.
Create the next step in your career and enhance your skills in creative writing and professional/new media writing. Mount Mary University’s Master of Arts in English coed program blends professional writing instruction with graduate-level fundamentals creating a truly original learning experience.
Mount Mary’s 30-credit Master of Arts in English program features:
- Flexible courses to choose from to customize your experience and develop your abilities in areas that interest you
- Flexible class schedules in evenings, weekends or in a hybrid (partially online) format so you can continue living life while achieving your master’s degree
- Knowledgeable and award-winning instructors who are published authors
- Opportunities to advance your career, pursue your goal of publishing, complete professional development to renew a K-12 teaching license or start a career teaching college-level English courses
- Small class sizes that provide consistent interaction with fellow classmates and faculty
The flexibility and willingness Mt. Mary has shown working with my goals, and with other outside contributors, such as 'Getting Stamped,' has enriched and broadened my educational experience tremendously.View his blog