MBA admission information
To be eligible for the Mount Mary MBA program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Have completed a course in college algebra (or a comparable course approved by the MBA Program Director). You can take MAT 111 at Mount Mary to complete this requirement.
- Submit all required application materials (see details below)
Note: The GMAT is not required for admission to Mount Mary’s MBA program. Some prerequisite courses are required prior to taking graduate-level MBA courses, but they are not required for admission.
International Students: See additional application requirements and procedures or contact your graduate admission counselor for questions.
MBA priority application deadlines
If space allows, Mount Mary will consider applicants on a rolling basis after the priority deadline has passed. We are still accepting applications for a fall 2021 start.
- July 15, for Term 1 beginning in August
- September 15, for Term 2 beginning in October
- December 1, for Term 3 beginning in January
- February 15, for Term 4 beginning in March
- May 1, for Term 5 beginning in June
How to apply to the MBA program
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Student Application.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee. You can submit the payment online by credit card or e-check through the Cash Net on the MyMountMary portal. Note: The application fee is waived for Mount Mary alumnae. If you’re an alumna, contact your graduate admission counselor to obtain the waiver code prior to submitting your application.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. You will need to contact each institution (typically the registrar’s office) to have your transcript sent directly to Mount Mary University. If you are in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree, send your current transcript at the time of application and then send your final transcript once your degree is conferred. If you previously attended Mount Mary, you do not need to request Mount Mary transcripts, but you should provide transcripts from other schools, if applicable. Official transcripts can be submitted via mail or electronically to:
- Graduate Admission Office, Mount Mary University, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597
- Submit two letters of recommendation. The recommendations should be from professionals and/or professors able to comment on abilities and commitment. One letter should preferably be from your current employer. Use our Letter of Recommendation for Graduate Study Form (PDF).
- Write and submit a career goals statement. The statement should specify your educational and professional goals for pursuing the MBA. The statement should be approximately 250-500 words. Please include your name on the statement.
Admission decisions will be made after all application materials are received. Learn how to check on your application status.
How to apply to earn a professional development certificate
Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree are eligible to earn an MBA professional development certificate from Mount Mary. To apply, please submit the Graduate Special Student Application.
Priority application deadlines are July 15 for the fall term (classes begin in August) and December 1 for the spring term (classes begin in January).