Earn your MBA as a working professional
Take the next step in your professional career with an MBA from Mount Mary University. New in 2023, you can choose from two tracks in the MBA program: business administration and human resources.
Flexible format (face-to-face, hybrid or online)
Designed for working professionals, Mount Mary's coed MBA offers flexible classes in an accelerated format so you can continue working while earning your MBA. For all courses, students have the option to attend class on campus or join remotely via Zoom.
Mount Mary's restructured MBA program allows faster time to completion and an affordable path to earning your degree. We've also introduced new elective courses that can be completed as part of the MBA degree or as standalone professional development certificates.
New in 2023 - Human Resources Concentration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to develop professional, competent, and ethical leaders for the global business environment.
Business Administration: The program provides in-depth skills and knowledge in the functional areas of business. Emphasizing leadership, ethics, and communication skills within a global environment, the MBA program flows from and supports the Mount Mary University Mission and the Graduate Education Mission.
Human Resources: The human resources courses will address key HR areas such as staffing, training and development, compensation, benefits and labor-management relation. Coursework is designed around standards set by SHRM, which will prepare students for the association’s professional certification.
Why a Mount Mary MBA
- 34-credit program: eight core courses, three elective courses, and a capstone course
- Complete your degree in as few as two years
- Option to attend classes in-person or join remotely via Zoom
- Competitive tuition rate: $760/credit
- Emphasis on developing leadership skills and creating and maintaining a just and inclusive workplace
- Classes meets in a flexible, 8-week accelerated format
- Option to design your own electives outside of the School of Business*
- Knowledgeable instructors who are proven business leaders
- Small class sizes (typically around 15 students) that provide a student-centered approach
- Program is open to all gender identities
*Note: The option to design your own electives is only offered for degree-seeking students. The School of Business cannot offer or award certificates outside of our school to certificate-only students.
More about the MBA Program
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Contact Dr. Kristen Carioti, MBA Program Director, by email or at (414) 930-3419, to learn more.
- Employees of Mount Mary’s corporate partners who are pursuing an MBA may be eligible for a 5 percent tuition discount. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- Read the FAQs or contact your graduate admission counselor to get your questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!
Contact us to hear from your Admission Counselor:
Our admissions team is here to help
The best way to get started is to get in touch. We’ll answer your questions, help you explore programs and walk you through the admissions and financial aid process.