Mary M.Muhammad, Ph.D., LPC, CSAC, CCM, NCPS
Clinical Director of Counseling and Wellness & Assistant Professor, Professional Counseling Program
Phone: (414) 499-2088
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP Accredited), Walden University
- M.S., Community Counseling, Alverno College
- B.A., Sociology with a minor in Political Science, Alverno College
- Muhammad, M. (2020). Online vs in-person counselor training [Weimar]. North Central Association of Counselor Education and Supervision, Milwaukee, WI.
- Provost, K. & Muhammad, M. (2019). Clinical supervision developing an intentional and innovative supervision practice. Association of Counselor Education and Supervision, Seattle, WA.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society – Phi Gamma Sigma Chapter