Easy to transfer your courses

At Mount Mary, part of being a welcoming and supportive community means we’re here to work with you as you transfer from a two-year or four-year institution. Here's how you can apply:
  • Complete the application.
  • Submit official high school and college transcripts.
  • Current RN license (to be verified by Mount Mary University)


Contact Us

Returning to school is a big change for you and your family. You have questions. Let us help guide you, provide encouragement, and ease any concerns. 

Andrea Kurtz

Andrea Kurtz
Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions 
(414) 930-3285 
(Last names L-Z)


Antje Streckel
Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions 
(414) 930-3468 
(Last names A-K)