For the Spanish translation of this page, please click here.
This page highlights some basic resources for students and employees. Detailed information for the campus community can be found on MyMountMary.
GENERAL CAMPUS INFO
- Mount Mary classes resume on Saturday, March 28. All courses will be held online until the end of the semester.
- Campus offices are operating remotely. All labs and studios have been closed.
- If you have specific questions about your particular situation, email MMU-CVassist@mtmary.edu or simply call or email someone you know from the campus.
- All campus administrative offices are accessible by telephone and email. Visit the directory here.
- For a digest of the latest campus updates, visit mtmary.edu/coronavirus.
- A student resource guide can be found here.
- Please check your Mount Mary email regularly to stay abreast of campus updates.
- Guide to working and teaching remotely is located on the MyMountMary page.
- A limited number of laptops and smart spot internet access points are available for student loan; contact the HelpDesk (email@example.com) to request.
- Many of Mount Mary’s library resources are available online; please visit mtmary.edu/library for details.
- Caroline Hall, Mary John Place, and the Lorenz House remain open for resident students during the University’s temporary shift to online education; resident students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Meal plans will remain active for residence hall students beginning Sunday, 3/22.
- Counseling Services and Mental Health Support:
Private mental health counseling is available via Skype/phone appointment. Contact email@example.com to request an appointment.
- Financial Emergency Grants:
Dash Grant and President’s Emergency Fund provide financial support. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request information.
- Food and Hygene:
Access to Mount Mary’s Food pantry services are available to students; non-perishable items and gift cards for perishable items are available. Personal hygiene items, including toothpaste, shampoo, and soap, are also available. Contact email@example.com.
- Many resources to support online learning are available and are listed on MyMountMary.
MORE ABOUT COVID-19
- For preventative measures, travel information or to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, visit mtmary.edu/coronavirus for a comprehensive listing of resources.
- To report a diagnosis of or exposure to COVID-19, employees should contact Alisa Bendickson, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should contact Sarah Olejniczak, Student Affairs, at email@example.com.