Why Students & Parents Choose Mount Mary
1. The All-Women's Advantage
- forming strong, long-lasting connections with classmates and professors.
- more engaged in campus activities than their peers at coeducational institutions.
- making greater gains in their self confidence and self-understanding.
- more likely to graduate, and more likely to earn doctoral degrees.
- well-prepared for their first job after college, and motivated to lead in their careers and communities.
2. A Smart Investment
- 100% of Mount Mary students receive an academic scholarship or reduced tuition. Through generous financial aid awards, we strive to make our university affordable for your family.
- Your student can graduate in four years or less with multiple credentials, making her a marketable candidate to future employers.
- We offer our students unparalleled personal attention - our average class size is 15 students, and your student will never have a class with more than 32 students.
- Our friendly and knowledge Student Success Center staff are dedicated to guiding your student as she chooses classes, explores career options, writes her professional resume, and seeks academic support.
3. Ideal Location
- Mount Mary University is located in the far northwest corner of Milwaukee County next to the community of Wauwatosa.
- Our campus is conveniently close to Mayfair Mall, the Mayfair Collection, Meijer, Whole Foods, the Menomonee River Parkway (seven miles of paved trail), the Village of Wauwatosa and Froedert Hospital. Plus, we're just a short 15 minute drive from downtown Milwaukee.
- We are an extremely safe and tight-knit community. Our campus is protected by public safety officers who are on-duty 24/7, and nearly all of our buildings are connected through secure, underground tunnels.
4. Opportunities Beyond the Classroom
- Mount Mary students start transforming the world even before they graduate. Internship sites include the Medical College of Wisconsin, Stonehouse Water Technologies, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Children's Hospital, American Heart Association, Kohl’s and more.
- More than 20% of Mount Mary students participate in a study abroad experience (compared to the national average of 8% of college students).
- 35+ student organizations and clubs, plus six Divison III NCAA athletic teams allow abundant opportunities for students to get involved, make new friends and develop as leaders outside of the classroom.
Want to learn more? Let's connect.
Our admission counselors are here to guide you and your student through the entire admission process—from the time she first expresses an interest in Mount Mary University to her first day of classes.
To connect with your student's admission counselor, contact us at (414) 930-3024 or email@example.com.