Your transformation starts today
While Mount Mary students come from a wide variety of backgrounds, they all have one thing in common: a blindingly bright future. We invite you to get to know us a little better.
Simply put, we’re a close-knit community with small classes and big ideas. It’s all about the personal touch and genuine support from faculty, staff and your fellow students. The excitement and energy is contagious.
We can’t wait to make a difference in your life…and see what a difference you’ll make in the lives of others.
Your next steps to explore Mount Mary:
- Learn about the more than 30 undergraduate majors and 9 graduate degrees offered
- Request more information about what it's like to study, live, and create at Mount Mary
- Contact your admission counselor via phone, text, or email
- Learn about tuition and financial aid
- Follow Mount Mary University on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Apply for admission at Mount Mary University
At the undergraduate level, Mount Mary welcomes all individuals who identify as women (including cisgender and transgender women), intersex individuals who do not identify as male, and non-binary individuals.
More information for:
All individuals, regardless of gender, gender identification, or gender expression, are eligible for admission to our co-educational graduate programs.
We welcome students from around the world from diverse backgrounds and populations to join our tight-knit community.