How to Apply for International Graduate Study
To be eligible to apply for graduate study at Mount Mary University, you must have completed high school and completed the equivalent of a U.S. undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree. To apply, follow these steps:
2. Provide proof of English language competency by submitting one of the following:
- An official TOEFL score if English is not your native language. (Mount Mary’s TOEFL code is 1490.) Minimum score requirements are 550 (paper-based test); 250 (computer-based test); 80 (internet-based test). Minimum score requirements for specific graduate programs may vary. Please check with your graduate admission counselor.
- An official International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) score, if English is not your native language. A minimum score of 6.5 is required. Minimum score requirements for specific graduate programs may vary. Please check with your graduate admission counselor.
- Completion of level 7 from Wisconsin English as a Second Language Institute.
3. Submit official transcripts from the college/university where you received your undergraduate degree. (Transcripts must be translated into English by a certified translator or service.)
4. Submit a transcript evaluation to determine U.S. equivalency of all coursework and degrees. The evaluation must be done course-by-course or in a detailed report by an official evaluation service in the United States. Learn more about this requirement (PDF). Evaluation agencies include: World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators, One Earth International Credential Evaluations, and Educational Perspectives.
6. Provide documentation to fulfill individual graduate program admission requirements. See graduate program admission details.
Contact Us For More Information
If you need assistance during the application process or have questions about enrolling at Mount Mary, please contact the Admission Office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (414) 930-3049