Apply to Transfer to Mount Mary

At Mount Mary, part of being a welcoming and supportive community means we’re here to work with you as you transfer from a two-year or four-year institution. For students transferring from a two-year or four-year college, applying to Mount Mary University is a simple two-step process:

  1. Apply online to Mount Mary.
  2. Submit your official high school and college/university transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Admission Office
Mount Mary University
2900 N. Menomonee River Pkwy.
Milwaukee, WI 53222

After you apply, you can check your application status online using the MyMountMary Future Student Portal. To set up your MyMountMary account, simply go to, select "I am an undergraduate student", click "Password Reset" (on the left side of the page), and follow the prompts.

If you have any questions about the application process, please contact your admission counselor and she will be happy to assist you. Once the Admission Office receives all of the required application materials listed above, your admission counselor will contact you to discuss the next steps.

Veterans Benefits at Mount Mary

The Veterans Certifying Official in the Mount Mary Financial Aid Office can help you through the process to certify your benefits. To best serve you, please visit our Veterans Benefits page. To inquire about academic programs or the admission process, please contact your admission counselor.

Visit or Request More Information About Mount Mary