Transfer Your Credits to Mount Mary

Mount Mary University welcomes transfer students from two-year, four-year and technical colleges. We will work with you individually to ensure your admission questions are answered and the transfer process goes as smoothly as possible.

Transferring Your Credits is Easy

You can transfer up to 72 credits from a two-year school or technical college, and unlimited credits from a four-year institution. To get the transfer process started, fill out Mount Mary’s transcript request form  and provide it to the registrar’s office at colleges you have previously attended.

AP, IB, and CLEP Transfer Credits

Mount Mary awards credit for advanced placement, international baccalaureate, and CLEP experience. View which credits transfer to Mount Mary.

Guaranteed Credit Transfer Agreements

Mount Mary has guaranteed credit transfer agreements with Gateway Technical College, Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC), Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC), University of Wisconsin system two-year colleges and Cuyahoga Community College (Ohio).

Guaranteed transfer agreements are arranged by Mount Mary’s Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs. View the agreements below to find out which credits are guaranteed to transfer. For more information, contact Mount Mary’s Admission Office.

Cuyahoga Community CollegeCuyahoga Community College (Ohio)

  • Associate of Arts in Psychology or Art to Mount Mary’s art therapy program

MATCMilwaukee Area Technical College (Wisconsin)

UW- SystemUniversity of Wisconsin Two-Year Colleges

  • All degree programs  
  • Education programs  

WCTCWaukesha County Technical College (Wisconsin)

Contact the Mount Mary Admission Office for specific course transfer information for the following programs.

Earn College Credit by Examination

Get a head start on completing your degree by testing out of courses and earning credit through Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and International Baccalaureate (IB). Mount Mary will accept a maximum of 20 credits by CLEP examination. Please see our current academic bulletin for complete details. Learn more about earning college credit by examination.

Contact your admission counselor for additional information.