Apply for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Office
Tuition and Fees
"The Grace Scholars Program has helped me very much. Everyone including counselors, professors and students, are supportive. I love the environment here at Mount Mary."
Grace Scholars Program
The Grace Scholars Program (formerly the Midtown Scholarship Program) is a unique scholarship opportunity for Milwaukee area students who demonstrate good academic performance and financial need. The program provides young women leaders with academic, personal and financial support as they pursue their degree at Mount Mary. Each year, only 30 students are selected to be part of the program.
Benefits of the Grace Scholars Program
To be eligible for the Grace Scholars Program, you must:
How to Apply for the Grace Scholars Program
To apply for this scholarship program, you must:
1. Apply to Mount Mary and be accepted for the 2013-14 academic year.
2. Submit the Grace Scholars Program application form.
3. Submit a two-to-three page essay addressing the following three questions:
4. Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor or non-family member.
6. Complete an on-campus interview. Select finalists for the scholarship will participate in an on-campus interview. All Grace Scholars application materials must be received a minimum of two weeks prior to the interview date. Select students who are accepted to Mount Mary will be contacted after all materials are submitted and reviewed to schedule an interview on one of the following dates:
Contact the Mount Mary College Admission Office at 1-800-321-6265 for questions regarding the Grace Scholars Program.