What's different about Mount Mary's Master in Dietetics?
Create the next step in your career, expand your knowledge of nutrition and strengthen your dietetics practice. Mount Mary University’s Master of Science in Dietetics program is designed for registered dietitians who are current practitioners seeking post-professional development or individuals who have completed coursework and are eligible to take the Registration Examination for Dietitians.
Mount Mary’s 33-credit Master of Science in Dietetics program features:
- Flexible class schedules on evenings, weekends and in a hybrid (partially online) format so you can continue working while achieving your master’s degree
- Knowledgeable instructors who frequently update course content with a focus on evidence-based practice
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
- Customize your experience by taking courses focusing on counseling, management, nutrition and fitness, or professional writing
- Opportunities in careers at clinics, wellness facilities, corporate facilities, schools, government and public health agencies, assisted living facilities, home care agencies or private practice
Graduate Studies Open House: October 3
Attend program-specific information sessions to learn more about graduate degrees in Art Therapy, Business, Counseling, Dietetics, Education, English and Occupational Therapy. Meet with faculty, admission counselors and current students. Financial aid information and campus tours will be available.RSVP for Oct 3
Healthy Shelves Partnership
Mount Mary Dietetic interns have been surveying food pantry clients, teaching nutrition lessons, and providing recipe samples to better understand and meet the nutrition needs of the community. Learn more about Healthy Shelves.