I've been accepted to MMU! Now what?Congratulations on your acceptance to Mount Mary University! Below are some important next steps in the enrollment process. Accepted students can track their progress of these next steps through the Future Student Portal on MyMountMary.
Accepted Student Next Steps
Log into the MyMountMary Future Student Portal.If this is your first time setting up your MyMountMary account, simply go to my.mtmary.edu/futurestudent, select "I am an undergraduate student", click "Password Reset" (on the left side of the page), and follow the prompts to log in.
The MyMountMary Future Student Portal includes many important items, including:
- a list of your complete and incomplete enrollment requirements
- a link to submit your tuition deposit
- access to your financial aid award (including tuition payment plans)
Complete your FAFSA and accept your financial aid award package.When you are filing the FAFSA, be sure to include Mount Mary's school code: 003869. Once you receive your financial aid award, you can accept your award package through the Future Student Portal.
Complete the Intent to Enroll form and submit your $50 tuition deposit.Once you've decided on MMU, it's important to complete the Intent to Enroll form and make your tuition deposit to secure your spot.
Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus.Be sure to complete your housing application for Caroline Hall, and submit your housing deposit through the Future Student Portal. Whether you plan to live on campus or commute to school, free parking is readily available for all students.
Sign up for New Student Registration to select your first semester courses.Go to mtmary.edu/nsr to sign up for a New Student Registration Day. You'll have a better chance of getting into your preferred courses the sooner you sign up – so be sure to take this important step as soon as possible!
Purchase your textbooks after attending registration.
Graduate from high school or complete coursework at the college you are currently attending!
Attend New Student Orientation (August 19-20, 2021).
- At New Student Orientation, you'll meet other new students and participate in creative informational sessions and relationship-building activities to ensure a successful beginning to your college experience. You’ll also meet SOAR leaders and learn about the Weeks of Welcome activities for you to make friends and get involved on campus during your first two weeks at Mount Mary.
- New Student Orientation is required for incoming undergraduate students that are new to college or transferring in with less than 30 credits. Transfer students transferring in more than 30 credits and certificate students are invited to attend orientation, but not required.
- There is no cost to attend. Check your Mount Mary student email account over the summer for updates and further details.
Key Dates – Summer & Fall 2021
New Student Registration Dates:
New Student Registration dates for students entering Mount Mary in fall 2021:
- Saturday, April 17 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 26 | 4-9 p.m.
- Thursday, June 24 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 13 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 11 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Other Key Dates:
Sunday-Wednesday, August 15-18 – Jump Start for Compass Year Students (required for undecided/Compass Year students only)
Wednesday, August 18 – Move-In for Residents; Investiture Ceremony
Thursday & Friday, August 19-20 – New Student Orientation (for undergraduate students)
Monday, August 23 – Semester begins
Friday, October 15 – Midsemester Break
Wednesday‐Sunday, Nov 24-28 – Thanksgiving Break
Monday‐Friday, December 6-10 – Exam Week