The Alumnae Association provides opportunities for you to reconnect with the University and interact with other alums in a meaningful way. During the year, the Association can be found helping recruit new Mount Mary students, engaging with current students on campus, and networking with other Mount Mary graduates in their workplace.
The Association also supports Mount Mary students. With a portion of the proceeds from the Association’s annual Starving Artists’ Show, coupled with gifts from donors like you, a Mount Mary degree is more financially obtainable for students. Help future alums by making a donation today.
Membership into the Alumnae Association
Alumnae/i automatically become members of the the Alumnae/i Association upon graduation. Membership is free and no renewals are necessary. The Association is made up of all graduates of Mount Mary University, Mount Mary College, and St. Mary's College in Prairie du Chien who choose to affiliate themselves with the Association. It is also open to any former student who completes 32 credits and requests alumna status. Contact the Office of Alumnae Relations if you’d like to request a non-degreed alumna status.
General Alumnae Association Meetings
General assembly meetings are held twice a year and are open for all alums to attend. At these meetings, officers and committee chairs/co-chairs give committee updates and a review of the financial status of the Association. Updates from the University and the Office of Alumnae Relations are also shared.
Current Alumnae Association Board Members:
Executive Committee Members
- President: Sierra Copper '11
- Vice President: Open
- Treasurer: Mary Potter Hummer '84
- Past-President: Leslye Schlack Bronstad '11
Board of Directors
- Starving Artists’ Show Chair: Mary Schwister Bock '64
- Awards Committee Chair: Isabel Maria Piana '69
- W.I.N.G.S. Chair (Women Igniting a New Generation of Students) Program: Heather Thomas-Flores '15
- W.I.N.G.S. In Recruitment: Shamari Saleem '13
- W.I.N.G.S. On Campus: Michelle Hawkins '16
- W.I.N.G.S. At Work: Fabiola Estrada '16
- Alumnae Relations Committee: Jean Tauer '72 and Judi Noto Mucklin '72
- Marian Club (classes celebrating 50 plus years) Chair: Marlene Morouse Aune '65
- Class and Program Delegate Chair: Kathleen Bloechl '80