As a graduate, you are a very important part of Mount Mary’s Alumnae Association. Our network of graduates began organizing long before we even called our current campus home. Today, we consist of over 15,000 bold alums.The Association exists to provide opportunities for Mount Mary graduates to remain connected to their alma mater and their classmates throughout their lives. The Association is also committed to supporting and igniting the next generation of students.
Current Association Board
Alumnae Association board members commit to a two-year term that begins on July 1 and meet quarterly.
- President: Sierra Copper '11
- Vice President: Susan Muenter '86
- Secretary: Mic Pietrykowski '70
- Treasurer: Mary Potter Hummer '84
- Board Treasurer-Elect: Open
- Past-President: Leslye Bronstad '11
Board of Directors
- Alumnae Engagement Committee Chair: Judi Mucklin '72
- On-Campus Partners Committee Chair: Heather Thomas-Flores '15
- Alumnae Awards Committee Chair: Isabel Maria Piana '69
- Starving Artists’ Show General Chair: Mary Bock '64
- Alumnae Delegate Program Chair: Kathleen Bloechl '80
Alumnae Association Meetings
All alums are invited to attend the Alumnae Association Meetings, which take place twice a year, in the spring and fall. In addition to updates from the Alumnae Association Board and University leadership, each meeting features a special presentation that showcases Mount Mary’s mission in action.
The spring Alumnae Association Meeting was held on Saturday, April 24, 2021. You can review the materials from the meeting below.