The Alumnae Association provides opportunities for you to reconnect with the University and interact with other alums in a meaningful way. During the year, the Association can be found helping recruit new Mount Mary students, engaging with current students on campus, and networking with other Mount Mary graduates in their workplace.
The Association also supports Mount Mary students. With a portion of the proceeds from the Association’s annual Starving Artists’ Show, coupled with gifts from donors like you, a Mount Mary degree is more financially obtainable for students. Help future alums by making a donation today.
Membership into the Alumnae Association
The Association is composed of all graduates from Mount Mary College and Mount Mary University. The University may grant alumna status at the request of any non-degreed former student or any individual awarded an honorary degree. Contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at (414) 930-3025 or email@example.com if you’d like to request a non-degreed alumna status.
Alumnae Association Meetings
Meetings are held twice a year and open for all alums to attend. Officers and committee chairs give updates and a review of the financial status of the Association. Updates from the University and the Office of Alumnae Relations are also shared.
Current Association Board Structure
- President: Sierra Copper '11
- Vice President: Open
- Secretary: Mic Pietrykowski '70
- Treasurer: Mary Potter Hummer '84
- Board Treasurer-Elect: Open
- Past-President: Leslye Bronstad '11
Board of Directors
- Alumnae Engagement Committee Chair: Judi Mucklin '72
- On Campus Partners Committee Chair: Heather Thomas-Flores '15
- Alumnae Awards Committee Chair: Isabel Maria Piana '69
- Starving Artists’ Show General Chair: Mary Bock '64