Thank You for Submitting Your Grace Scholars Application!
Your application materials will be reviewed by our Grace Scholars Coordinator, Berenice Bahena Jurado. She will be reaching out to you with further details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Berenice at (414) 930-3227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Being a Grace Scholar
- The Grace Scholars award, in conjunction with federal and state financial aid, covers 85 percent of tuition annually for four years.
- Grace Scholars are encouraged to live on campus in Caroline Hall. To make this possible, Mount Mary offers Grace Scholars a generous Residential Grant if they choose to live on campus.
- Grace Scholars attend a six-week Summer Bridge Program before their first semester at Mount Mary. This program helps students develop skills for success in and outside of the classroom, as well as aiding in relationship building and their transition to college. Students can earn up to four college credits during the Summer Bridge Program.
- Grace Scholar students enroll in a special course with fellow Grace Scholars, earning one additional credit per year.
- Grace Scholars receive monthly professional developmental opportunities to assist with post-graduate preparation.
- Grace Scholars receive academic, social, mental health, and financial support through various campus resources. Additionally they receive one-on-one advising and peer mentoring throughout their time at Mount Mary.
- Grace Scholars belong to a sisterhood that supports relationship-building and a sense of community.