What's different about Mount Mary's Master of Science in Dietetics?
Create the next step in your career, expand your knowledge of nutrition and strengthen your dietetics practice. Mount Mary University’s Master of Science in Dietetics program is designed for registered dietitians who are current practitioners seeking post-professional development or individuals who have completed coursework and are eligible to take the Registration Examination for Dietitians.
Mount Mary offers a 33-credit Master of Science in Dietetics for working practitioners (track 1) and a 37-credit Master of Science in Dietetics (track 2 for dietetic Interns). It features:
- Flexible class schedules offered online, evenings, and weekends so you can continue working while achieving your master’s degree
- Knowledgeable instructors who frequently update course content with a focus on evidence-based practice
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
- Customize your experience by taking courses focusing on counseling, management, or nutrition and fitness
- Opportunities in careers at clinics, wellness facilities, corporate facilities, schools, government and public health agencies, assisted living facilities, home care agencies or private practice
Healthy Shelves Partnership
Mount Mary Dietetic interns have been surveying food pantry clients, teaching nutrition lessons, and providing recipe samples to better understand and meet the nutrition needs of the community. Learn more about Healthy Shelves.
We're here to help you get started.
The best way to get started is to get in touch. We'll answer your questions, help you explore programs and walk you through the admissions and financial aid process.