New! Nursing program at Mount Mary
Mount Mary’s new four-year, 120-credit degree program is designed for students to study at Mount Mary and complete in four years.
Nursing coursework takes place in our new, state-of-the-art 6,500 square-foot Health Sciences Center, Nursing Skills Lab and Interprofessional Simulation Lab. Clinical rotations take place at partner facilities located in greater Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin.
- Direct admission: At Mount Mary, you’re a nursing student right from the start
- Small class sizes, supportive peers and an inquiry-based classroom environment: Ask tough questions and get the answers nurse-leaders need to know
- Clinical partners at top health care facilities in Southeastern Wisconsin, including Children's Wisconsin, Froedtert, Advocate Aurora, Ascension, at ProHealth Care, Milwaukee Catholic Home and Clement Manor
- Four-year program: Students will be able to manageably complete their nursing training with an average of 15 credits per semester
Health Sciences Center
New in 2021!
Mount Mary’s traditional BSN students will take their nursing classes in our new 6,500 square foot Health Sciences Center.
- Immersive classroom and nursing skills lab: Our immersive classroom allows simultaneous in-person and virtual participants. Eight hospital bed-style skills stations give students high-tech and hands-on practice to master nursing skills.
- State-of-the-art interprofessional simulation center: In this space, students across different health care majors (dietetics, occupational therapy, social work, and nursing) can collaborate on patient simulations and debrief together as a health care team.
- CPR training lab: Here, students can practice and complete their required CPR certification right on campus
View more videos about the new BSN program
In the news:
- Spectrum News 1, "An All New, All Women's Nursing Program is Coming to Wisconsin"