New! Nursing program at Mount Mary
Mount Mary’s new four-year, 120-credit degree program is designed for students to study at Mount Mary and complete in four years.
Nursing coursework takes place in our new, state-of-the-art 6,500 square-foot Health Sciences Center, Nursing Skills Lab and Interprofessional Simulation Lab. Clinical rotations take place at partner facilities located in greater Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin.
- Direct admission: At Mount Mary, you’re a nursing student right from the start
- Small class sizes, supportive peers and an inquiry-based classroom environment: Ask tough questions and get the answers nurse-leaders need to know
- Clinical partners at top health care facilities in Southeastern Wisconsin, including Children's Wisconsin, Froedtert, Advocate Aurora, Ascension, at ProHealth Care, Milwaukee Catholic Home and Clement Manor
- Four-year program: Students will be able to manageably complete their nursing training with an average of 15 credits per semester
- NEW 6,500 Health Sciences Center designed to create a collaborative environment
- NEW state-of-the-art simulation lab patient simulation training mannequins and technology so you can master the skills you need