Mount Mary University and the Medical College of Wisconsin
The Pharm.D. Program provides Mount Mary students early assurance admission into the Pharm.D. program at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Students earn their undergraduate degree in four years at Mount Mary University and are directly admitted into MCW’s School of Pharmacy.
- Students may earn an undergraduate B.A. or B.S. degree in the program of their choosing
- Maintain full-time status and earn a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Earn at least a C or better in specific MCW School of Pharmacy pre-requisites
- Earn a B or better in English Composition and Speech
- Participate in a minimum of two MCW-sponsored events annually
- Meet MCW PharmD program admission requirements
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Pharmacy School is the only three year Pharm.D. program in the Midwest located at an academic medical center, providing access to the world-renowned resources at Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center. MCW also provides students early and extensive exposure to a variety of clinical settings and world-class research in specialties such as precision medicine, pediatrics, pharmacogenomics, primary care, cancer and psychiatry.
The Medical College of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy’s Doctor of Pharmacy program has been granted Precandidate status by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603; (312) 644-3575; FAX (866) 228-2631