Mount Mary Magazine Fall/Winter 2019 Issue
The 2019 fall/winter issue of Mount Mary Magazine is now available. This special issue of the magazine explores the changes that have been made on the Mount Mary University campus and the vision for the future. In the "Thrive 2025: Our Plan for the Future" read about Strategic Plan that will guide the efforts of the institution through 2025.
Also in this issue:
- "Fresh for the Future: Get an inside look at the new spaces on Mount Mary's campus" - From a virtual reality room to a new gallery-style space in Notre Dame Hall, take a glimpse of these exciting new changes to campus.
- "A Place to Call Home: SSNDS to move into an intergenerational housing complex at Mount Mary" - The School Sisters of Notre Dame, whose presence and leadership have powered the spirit of Mount Mary, are returning to campus for good.
- "Founding Mothers: Reflecting upon the SSND legacy in Elm Grove" -- While there will soon be changes for the Sisters themselves, they remain rooted, not to location, but to mission. Explore the history and legacy of the Sisters in Elm Grove.
- "Notre Dame Hall Redesign" - Every building has a story. See how a refreshed Notre Dame Hall communicates our community's past, present and future.
- "Leading Lady: Barbara Armstrong" - As a business owner, architecture project manager and contributing writer on the leadership forum of Forbes.com, Barbara Armstrong, M.S., was an established thought leader before she left her field to join Mount Mary.
- And more.
The Mount Mary Magazine is published bi-annually for alumnae, friends, and the University community. Submissions are welcome; send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an alumna and are not receiving the magazine, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at: email@example.com or update your information online.