Application Documents to Send
High school students and first-time college students need to submit the following documents to Mount Mary University in order for your application to be processed:
1. Undergraduate Freshman Application. Submit this application online. It is free to apply to Mount Mary. Before you start filling out the application, make sure you have the following information available:
- your current high school GPA
- your ACT or SAT score and date you took or will take the test
- your parents’ contact information, occupation, employer(s), and college name attended (if any)
- your grandparents’ contact information (only if one of them graduated from Mount Mary)
- a list of your extracurricular, volunteer or community activities you have participated in, the start and end dates of your participation and hours per week
- a list of any honors and awards you have received and the dates you received them
- a brief explanation of the major you’ve chosen, why you’ve chosen it and how it fits with your career goals
- your employer name (if any)
2. Your official high school transcript. You will need to request your transcripts through your high school guidance office. The guidance office will send the transcript directly to Mount Mary’s Admission Office. Use our transcript request form (PDF) to speed up this process.
3. Official ACT or SAT scores. You can request official scores from the ACT or SAT websites. For the ACT, you can select colleges to send your scores to when you register or take the test (sending scores to a school after the test may require an additional fee). Mount Mary’s school code for the ACT is 4620.
For the SAT, you can send scores to up to four colleges for free if you choose them when you register (sending to additional schools after registration requires a fee). Mount Mary’s school code for the SAT is 1490.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact your admission counselor and she will be happy to assist you. Once the Admission Office receives all of the required application materials, your admission counselor will contact you to discuss next steps.