Register for RAVE Alerts
RAVE Alerts are Mount Mary's primary means of communication for important weather and emergency announcements. To make sure you receive RAVE Alerts, please take a moment to register if you have not already done so. If your cell phone number or provider, or your email address, have recently changed, please take a moment to update your contact information.
Up-to-date RAVE information is critical to our emergency communication. Update yours today!
- Visit www.getrave.com
- If prompted, select "Mount Mary University" when asked for the site name. Select "Continue."
- Type in your username -- your Mount Mary University email address, -- (i.e. "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Choose "Forgot your password?" which will prompt you to enter your email address.
You'll be sent instructions on how to enter a new password.
- If you already have a password, please enter it and select "Log in."
- Your account dashboard will list the *information currently on file. Review all of the information for accuracy and enter any new information.
- *Information from your MyMountMary profile has been auto uploaded to the secure RAVE system. Be aware that updates to your profile in MyMountMary will push to RAVE but may be delayed. For immediate results, update your RAVE information directly with www.getrave.com.
- To receive RAVE alerts, you must have a cell phone that accepts texts listed under "Mobile Phones" and your Mount Mary email listed under "Email." You may add additional phone numbers and emails (parent, spouse, etc.) if you wish.
- The system will attempt to verify your cell phone carrier. Verify your carrier under the edit button for a specific number. If the correct carrier is not listed, the alert process may be hindered.
- Be sure that each phone number and email is confirmed. Select the yellow "Confirm" button to have a confirmation code sent to your device. Enter that code where directed to complete the confirmation process.
We recommend that you check your profile information once per semester and update accordingly.
If you experience difficulties, please call
- IT department on campus at ext. 321
- Registrar, (414) 256-1251 (students)
- Human Resources, ext. 350, (employees)
We're proud to provide you a safe campus environment. The University is part of a larger metropolitan area and your safety is important. See information on our weapons policy, residence hall security and read the latest safety reports from Campus Security.