Professional and social events
The Office of Alumnae Relations is here to provide you with meaningful opportunities for networking and professional development, service and fun! Our staff can answer any question that you may have about upcoming alumnae engagement opportunities and we hope that you will join us throughout the year.
- POWER LUNCH is a web-based professional advancement series for those serious about their careers and seriously short on time.
- The Women's Leadership Institute provides an ideal support system for aspiring leaders of all kinds, at any point in your professional journey. Join us for high-impact programs in a collaborative, creative environment that helps you embrace your strengths, develop your skills and pursue your dreams
- University events occur throughout the year, and we welcome alumnae to attend. See full calendar of events.
- Regional events may be hosted throughout the year in different cities.
- Holiday gatherings traditionally by members of the Alumnae Association, offer a festive Christmas luncheon in Milwaukee and in a northern suburb of Chicago.
Networking and career opportunities
We believe learning is a lifelong process and Mount Mary provides many free career development opportunities to support you to achieve success. For up to one year after graduation, schedule a free, one-on-one session with a professional career counselor in Mount Mary’s Advising and Career Development Office. Call (414) 930-3026 to arrange your appointment. In addition to Mount Mary career counseling resources and workshops, organizations in the Milwaukee area offer a variety of career counseling and placement services. To find employment opportunities and to connect with employers, use Blue Briefcase to view current openings, career development events, and online career resources.
Join our LinkedIn Alumnae Network and stay connected to other emerging MMU graduates!
Milwaukee Christmas Luncheon
Please join us for a festive Christmas luncheon. Co-chaired by board members Jean Tauer, '72 and Judi Mucklin, '72. Hosted at Cafe Grace at the Mayfair Collection, 11200 W. Burleigh St., Wauwatosa, WI 53222.
Chicago Christmas Luncheon
Please join us for a festive Christmas luncheon. Charied by Joan Ehret Stephenson, '53. Hosted at the Clubhouse at Oakbrook Center, 298 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion welcomes back all graduates from Mount Mary College and University, faculty and staff to reunite and rediscover campus.
Starving Artists’ Show
This annual outdoor art show is hosted on the west lawn of the Mount Mary campus and features local and national artists who work in all mediums. All artwork is original and priced at $100 or less. Each artist is selected by jury of experienced Mount Mary alumnae, and the show is presented and sponsored by the Mount Mary University Alumnae Association. With your entrance fee, the association is able to support student scholarships.